- Address Prinsesse Charlottes Gade 28, 2200 København
- Phone +45 26211007
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times Monday: 11 - 18 (By appointment only)
- Tuesday: 11 - 18 (By appointment only)
- Wednesday: 11 - 18 (By appointment only)
- Thursday: 11 - 18 (By appointment only)
- Friday: 11 - 18 (By appointment only)
- Saturday: 11 - 16 (By appointment only)
- Sunday: CLOSED
Book an Appointment | Book en tid
Tell us the preferred date and time for when you would like to have your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate your request. We would also love to know if you have any favourite styles that you would like to try and what size you normally wear, to ensure we have your size in stock.
We have to be informed of booking cancellations or reschedulings, by the latest of 24 hours before the appointment, either via email: email@example.com or call us on +45 2621 1007
Preparing for your Appointment
What should I bring to my appointment?
You don’t *need* to bring anything, but some brides like to have shoes, shape-wear and any hair accessories that they plan to wear for the wedding.
Should I wear makeup?
As our dresses are not samples and have to remain in pristine condition, we ask that you avoid wearing makeup at your appointment, particularly makeup that can rub off, like foundation, lipstick/lipgloss or eyeshadow.
Can I bring friends/family?
Of course! It’s always great to have the opinion and support of your loved ones. However we ask you to bring a maximum of 3 guests to your appointment.
We look forward to see you!